expr:class='"loading" + data:blog.mobileClass'>

Wednesday, February 24, 2016

Hammer and Chisel Journey - Day 30: Hammer Power

Day 30: Hammer Power

exercise, hammer and chisel, mealplan, recipe, workout, fitness, workout review, hammer power


For a full description of this workout to include video clips of the exercises, please go to my previous blog post Hammer and Chisel Journey - Day 28.

Today's workout was particularly difficult today given that we just did this same workout only 2 days ago!! My lower back is still super sore as well as my quads and shoulders!  Honestly, I really don't know how I got through this one again today!  But, somehow I managed!  I did increase my weights for most of the moves 2 days ago when I completed this workout compared to the last time that I performed it on Day 12. However, I did not increase my weights today compared to two days ago... I used the same weight! (At least I did it!) They say that the order of the workouts is important and that the trainers put them in the order of their choosing for a reason.... so, I will just have to trust Autumn and Sagi on this one!

This is a video clip containing moves from the Total Body Chisel Workout as well as this Hammer Power workout.  Enjoy a sneak peek!

This is a clip of another move performed during the workout... 


Dead lift/upright rows (on the toes)

My Meal Plan for today:

Sample Day
Container Tally
Breakfast
Chocolate Shakeology (red)
Mixed w/peanut butter (1 tsp)
and ½ bananna (purple)
1 red
purple
1 tsp
Snack
Lunch
Sauteed mushrooms, onions, and squash (1 green)
Left over turkey burger patty (red)
with swiss cheese (blue)
brown rice (yellow)
1 green
red
blue
1 yellow
Snack
Nonfat Greek Yogurt (red)
Mixed w/ fresh sliced strawberries (purple)
almonds (orange)
red
purple
orange
Dinner
Baked Salmon (red)
Steamed broccoli (1 green)
Sauteed Spinach
brown rice (yellow)
cooked in extra virgin olive oil
4 red
2 green
3 green
yellow
2 tsp









No comments:

Post a Comment