expr:class='"loading" + data:blog.mobileClass'>

Saturday, February 27, 2016

Hammer and Chisel Journey - Day 41: Chisel Balance

Day 41 - Chisel Balance

Please see Hammer and Chisel - Day 1 for a full description of today's workout by Autumn Calabrese.  


Let me just say that this particular workout is probably my least favorite of all of the workouts in this entire program.  I was really feeling VERY unmotivated to get this done today!! However, somehow... some way, I made myself do it! I feel better now that it is behind me and I am so glad that I did not let my lazy alter ego take over today!  If I can do it, you can too! GET IT DONE!!

This picture describes exactly how I felt today!! Sometimes you really have to DIG DEEP to find the motivation to keep going.... it was definitely one of those days for me!

See you tomorrow for Hammer and Chisel - Day 42! Hopefully, I will be feeling more motivated tomorrow! :)

No comments:

Post a Comment