expr:class='"loading" + data:blog.mobileClass'>

Tuesday, April 19, 2016

Healthy Ranch Dressing - Fix Approved

Healthy Ranch Dressing -- 21 Day Fix Approved!


I just LOVE ranch dressing, so I really had to figure out a way that I could eat it on the 21 Day Fix meal plan!  I love to dip almost anything and everything in ranch and it is by far the most superior salad dressing in existence! So, I had my work cut out for me to find a tasty and healthy alternative to Ranch dressing that was Fix Approved.  Well, look no further because here it is....

Simple and Easy.....

1/3 cup non fat plain Greek yogurt
1/3 cup lowfat buttermilk
1 tbsp ranch seasoning

Now, it really doesn't get much simpler than that, now does it??

I like to make my own ranch seasoning, but you can use any store bought brand.  In the spirit of eating clean, I do make my own. I do oftentimes quadruple the below recipe to make a larger batch and I store it in old spice bottles that have been emptied. Here is my recipe for the seasoning:

1 tsp garlic powder
1 tsp onion powder
1 tsp sea salt
1/2 tsp black pepper
1/2 tsp parsley
1/2 tsp dill

That's it! That is all there is to it!! Now.... Go forth and dip!!! Enjoy!!

Would you like to join in my next FREE healthy eating fitness challenge? Just fill out the below form and let's get started!!


No comments:

Post a Comment